At about 4pm on Valentine's Day I got a call from our oldest son, Matthew. He said, "My house is on fire and the fire dept. Is not here yet"! I was so shocked My heart started beating strange again, but it is fine now. I said, " Where are Charlotte and Austin"? He told me they were not home and that he was able to get himself and the dog out. He wanted me to come so of course I did. When I got there I was so shocked to see how bad it was. By that time there were fire trucks and firefighters everywhere but it was too late to save their home. My son and his wife and our grandson were all so hurt and shocked. My heart just broke for all of them. The firefighters threw things out of windows when they could, but smoke and water damaged most of what the fire did not get. The Red Cross came right away and gave them a debit card for some clothes and personal items. Our daughter in law has an uncle who has a house near them but is at his Florida home right now and told them to stay in his house here as long as they needed to. Churches, friends, strangers, and the fire dept. Have raised money to help them and one of the policemen our son works with is planning to hold an auction to raise more. I am just so thankful for all everyone has done to help. It is very much needed and appreciated. The insurance man is coming tomorrow and we are hoping for good news. I am so blessed and giving God all the praise in this because my son, dear daughter in law and oldest grandson are FINE! God is so good! Please keep them in your prayers. The next few months are going to be busy and emotional for them as they start over. Thank you.