Tonight I was upstairs talking to our 15 year old daughter in my sewing room and we heard yelling downstairs. It sounded like my husband was yelling very loudly at George, our very large rowdy puppy. Emily walked out into the hall and came right back to tell me Daddy was yelling for me. I thought maybe George got out and Freddy needed help catching him. Em and I started downstairs and Freddy was yelling, "get in here"! By the time we found him he was behind our son, holding on to him as he leaned forward coughing a little and drenched in sweat. Bill, who is 24 and mentally handicapped, had been eating pizza and got choked. He had run into the kitchen from the living room and was slapping the top of a stool when Freddy came into the kitchen to see what all the noise was. Bill could not breathe at all and was really panicking. Freddy knew what to do but it took three times to get the food to come loose. I am so thankful Freddy was home. I talked to Bill about taking smaller bites and we showed him the sign for choking so he could let somebody know if it ever happened again. We also showed him how he could use a chair to force the food out if he was alone and got choked. Freddy is pretty shaken up and so am I, but we all feel so blessed that God was watching over our family tonight and gave Freddy the sense and strength to help our son. I just wanted to share our news and give all the glory to God!